Join us at our Monthly Job Fair Events!
Come hang out with Kinexus and find your new team members.
During our Monthly Job Fair Events, you will have the opportunity to:
- Get the word out to job seekers about open positions at your company.
- Have access to resumes and job applications.
- Conduct on the spot interviews.
- Recruit for multiple open positions at one time.
By using the Kinexus facility for your hiring needs, you will have access to interview space, copy machines, fax machines, telephones, and computer access.
The best part is, we do the event promotion for you.
Should you have a need, we can also host a job fair during our regular business hours where your company is the only employer. Contact your Business Account Manager for more information on scheduling an event of this type.
Contact us for more information or register below to confirm your spot at our next Hiring Event!
The next Monthly Job Fair is Scheduled for September 13, 2017 from 10AM – 2PM.
Benton Harbor Job Fair
Kinexus, 499 W Main St, Benton Harbor, MI
Dowagiac Job Fair
Kinexus/MI Works!, 601-D Front St., Dowagiac, MI
Paw Paw Job Fair
Kinexus/MI Works!, 32849 Red Arrow Hwy, Paw Paw, MI
In order to participate in a Hiring Event, the following terms and conditions must be adhered to:
- Employer agrees to provide follow up information to Kinexus regarding the status (open or filled) of these positions.
- Employer confirms that the positions being recruited for are actual/real positions, not positions that might be available in the future.
- Employer representative(s) must arrive 15 minutes prior to the event start time.
- Employer will be present for the duration of the scheduled Job Fair.
- Employer acknowledges that there may be multiple employers present during the Job Fair.
- Request must be submitted at least 8 days prior to the requested date.
- If your company is recruiting on behalf of another company we ask that you disclose the company name(s) for whom you are recruiting; our experience has shown that this information improves job seeker turnout.
- Employer is responsible for providing all applications, documents, writing equipment, etc.
- Employer will be emailed a survey and asked to provide feedback regarding the event.
- In an effort to attract a large pool of applicants, we suggest that a participating employer also market the event in accordance with company marketing mediums. Kinexus will also market the event.